The Tigard Police Department reported the following arrests from June 27 to July 3: criminal mischief (1), drug offense (3), forgery (1), fraud (1), interfering with a police officer (1), invasion of personal privacy (1), theft (5), warrant (4).
Monday, July 3
• An angry man threw a table and argued with several people outside Subway, 11634 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A construction crew allegedly tapped into a fire hydrant to fill up its water trucks near the intersection of Tigard Drive and 115th Avenue. This has been an ongoing issue.
• Alberta Rider Elementary School, 14850 S.W. 132nd Ter., was tagged with graffiti.
• A man panhandled with three young children at the junction of Pacific Highway and Highway 217.
• A man was "acting weird" at Rite Aid, 12080 S.W. Main St., causing an employee to suspect he might have been high on drugs.
• A break-in was reported at Burnham Storage, 8900 S.W. Burnham St.
• Men reportedly fought in the 6500 block of Alfred Street.
• Two women showed up in the 9500 block of Greenburg Road and began insulting someone.
• After a little girl ran out in front of a vehicle while it drove through a housing complex in the 9600 block of North Dakota Street, her father threatened to "make (its) wheels fall off," its driver reported.
Sunday, July 2
• A man allegedly hit a woman inside a vehicle pulled over by Plaid Pantry, 11705 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• Three large dogs ran loose in the 8300 block of Bonaventure Lane. This has been an ongoing issue.
• A woman in the 10600 block of Murdock Street said someone broke into her garage, entered her unlocked car, opened the hood, got out the instruction manual and appeared to be trying to look something up. The suspected burglar left cigarette ash behind.
• A dog appeared to be in distress inside a van with its windows rolled up in front of Rite Aid, 12060 S.W. Main St.
• A garage was burglarized in the 14800 block of 106th Avenue.
• A rolled-up carpet was on fire in the roadway on Pacific Highway near Bull Mountain Road.
• A woman confronted a fellow shopper at Costco, 7850 S.W. Dartmouth St., telling her not to leave her dog in the vehicle. The other woman reportedly ignored her and then watched as she called police.
• A man appeared to be passed out on a table outside McDonald's, 12090 S.W. Main St., and was unresponsive when employees tried to wake him up and get him to leave.
• A dog in a car in front of Nails For You, 15570 S.W. Pacific Hwy., appeared to be in distress.
• Two men were seen "shooting up" at the Tigard Transit Center, 8972 S.W. Commercial St.
• A dog barked in a truck parked in the full sun outside Safeway, 15570 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A man who seemed to be "tweaking" allegedly tried to fight customers at Maddy's, 12085 S.W. Hall Blvd.
• A dog that got loose while its owners were away barked in the front yard of a home in the 9800 block of Ventura Court.
• Two people appeared to be "checking out" Fred Meyer, 11565 S.W. Pacific Hwy., in the parking lot of the store.
• A dog that appeared to be ill or tired walked unsteadily along Commercial Street between 95th and 98th avenues.
Saturday, July 1
• A man allegedly masturbated while watching a teenager walk by in the 11900 block of Pacific Highway.
• A man said someone punched him at the Tigard Transit Center, 8972 S.W. Commercial St. He did not know the other man, he reported.
• The paint on a vehicle was scratched in the 9500 block of Washington Square Road.
• A dog was seen in a vehicle parked with its windows slightly cracked in the 7800 block of Dartmouth Street.
• A bicycle was stolen in the 14400 block of Pacific Highway.
• A man yelled profanities at the end of a driveway in the 13500 block of Hall Boulevard.
• A woman allegedly pulled her pants down while drinking outside Walgreens, 13939 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A man wearing a bright orange coat refused to leave The Bounty Hunter Saloon, 11445 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• Someone knocked on the door of a residence in the 11800 block of 116th Avenue.
Friday, June 30
• Someone at Shell, 11834 S.W. Pacific Hwy., allegedly tried to pay with a fake $100 bill.
• A large dog was seen wandering into traffic at the intersection of Gaarde Street and Pacific Highway.
• A woman who "creates problems every time she comes in" to Dollar Tree, 11945 S.W. Pacific Hwy., returned to the store and refused to leave, the store manager reported.
• Someone keyed a vehicle parked in the 11800 block of 91st Avenue.
• A driver who pulled into the parking lot at McDonald's, 12090 S.W. Main St., with a flat tire and damage to his vehicle appeared to an onlooker to be drunk.
• Two men were seen fist-fighting in the area of Pacific Highway and 78th Avenue.
• A man yelled at a resident of the 10800 block of Canterbury Lane while walking past. This is an ongoing issue that happens about 12 times per day, the resident reported.
• A deer stood in the middle of Tiedeman Avenue near Tigard Street.
• A man's drunken neighbors yelled and screamed at him in the 12300 block of Walnut Street. This has been an ongoing issue.
• A woman said a manager at Value Village, 12060 S.W. Main St., was "aggressive" and "scary" when he told her to leave after she used the restroom.
• A dog barked in the 11400 block of Fairhaven Street.
• A woman heard her front door open in the 10000 block of Picks Court and her dog started barking. Upon investigation, the door slammed shut and she looked outside to see a car speeding away from the house.
Thursday, June 29
• Dogs barked in the middle of the night in the 12200 block of Hall Boulevard. This has been an ongoing issue.
• A man was seen looking into windows of businesses and pacing in the area of Pacific Highway and Hall Boulevard.
• Property was stolen from a car left unlocked in the 9400 block of 69th Avenue.
• A Labradoodle barked and panted in a vehicle with its windows open just a few inches in the 10200 block of Washington Square Road.
• A man said "rude things" to people walking into the Tigard Public Library, 13500 S.W. Hall Blvd.
• A tow dolly was reported stolen in the 9800 block of Washington Square Road.
• The stereo was stolen from a vehicle at AutoZone, 13407 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• Items were stolen out of a landscaping trailer at McDonald's, 16200 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A commotion involving five or six people was reported in the 9200 block of Hall Boulevard.
• After a man was bitten by a dog in the 12700 block of Ash Avenue, an argument over the animal broke out.
• Someone dumped dog feces on a person's porch in the 12300 block of Walnut Street. The resident blamed a neighbor but said he wasn't sure why they would have done that.
• A house in the 11800 block of Schollwood Court was broken into.
Wednesday, June 28
• Construction work started in the area of Hall Boulevard and Ashford Street at 6 a.m., an irritated resident reported.
• A construction worker in the 10800 block of 95th Avenue reported that neighbors threatened to assault an employee due to construction beginning after 7 a.m.
• A "very aggressive" woman carrying a screwdriver allegedly urinated in a bag and then put it in a clothes dryer at the Park Place Apartments, 11555 S.W. 88th Ave.
• Someone rode a shopping cart down the middle of Greenburg Road in the 10700 block.
• A couple of "tweakers" loitered in front of Richard's Deli, 11945 S.W. Pacific Hwy.
• A woman in the 12700 block of 111th Place reported receiving several harassing phone calls.
• People were seen alternating between driving and having sex in their car in the area of Greenfield Drive and Bull Mountain Road.
• Three people were seen fighting in the 7700 block of Pfaffle Street.
• A dog was seen panting "really hard" in a parked vehicle outside Costco, 7850 S.W. Dartmouth St.
• Upon being asked to leave the premises of Fidelity Fleet and Finance Auto Sales, 11880 S.W. Pacific Hwy., a person camped out alongside several beer cans who appeared to be drunk reportedly swore and made an obscene gesture.
• A mother confronted a woman in her driveway she believed had been eyeing her children in the 11500 block of 72nd Avenue. The woman said she was waiting for someone to pick her up.
• Luggage was stolen from the back of a pickup truck in the 11400 block of Pacific Highway.
• Someone said a neighbor threatened to kill their dog in the 14800 block of 109th Avenue.
Tuesday, July 27
• Someone reportedly tried to steal a light off an RV in the 13300 block of Pacific Highway.
• A woman yelled in the 9500 block of Greenburg Road.
• A woman in the 12700 block of Winterview Drive said someone followed her home and sat in front of her house "for a while" before leaving.
• A man reported receiving a phone call from someone claiming he was being charged over fraudulent checks and asking him to give them money in the 9000 block of Washington Square Road.
• A shirtless man rocked back and forth while standing on a sidewalk near the intersection of Pacific Highway and Durham Road.
• The back window of a vehicle was shot out at Providence Scholls Urgent Care, 12442 S.W. Scholls Ferry Road.
• Someone drove off with a car battery from AutoZone, 13407 S.W. Pacific Hwy., without paying.
• A man was seen "whacking at bushes" with a branch cutter in the 9700 block of Shady Lane after dark, drawing the suspicion of an onlooker.
The Tualatin Police Department reported the following from June 27 to July 3: 679 calls for service, 13 traffic crashes and 10 arrests.
Monday, July 3
• Items were stolen during a burglary at C&E Rentals, 19700 S.W. Teton Ave.
• Someone apparently stole air conditioning coolant from a home after the A/C system was serviced in the 8100 block of Ellman Lane.
Sunday, July 2
• A Portland man and a Portland woman were arrested for animal abuse in the 7500 block of Nyberg Street after they allegedly left two pit bulls unattended in their vehicle despite the hot weather.
Saturday, July 1
• A Forest Grove man was arrested for harassment and methamphetamine possession in the 7500 block of Nyberg Street.
• Firearms were stolen from a vehicle in the 20800 block of Winema Drive.
• A golf bag containing golf clubs was stolen from Dick's Sporting Goods, 17799 S.W. Lower Boones Ferry Road.
• A Tualatin man was arrested on a fugitive warrant in the 17600 block of Chippewa Trail.
Friday, June 30
• A Tigard woman was arrested for methamphetamine possession and two outstanding warrants in the area of Nasoma Lane and Boones Ferry Road.
• An apartment in the 19600 block of Boones Ferry Road was burglarized.
• An electrical box near the intersection of Logan Lane and Boones Ferry Road was damaged.
Thursday, June 29
• A cellphone was stolen after someone broke into a vehicle in the 7700 block of Nyberg Street.
• The catalytic converter was taken out of a vehicle parked at Wade Manufacturing, 9995 S.W. Avery St., inside a fenced yard.
• A resident of the 19300 block of 65th Avenue was scammed into paying a phone caller $2,200 in gift cards.
• A "slow" sign that had been placed in front of townhomes in the 9100 block of Sweek Drive was picked up and apparently thrown away. The person who reported the incident blamed a neighbor.
• Someone stole an air conditioning unit out of the window of a residence in the 8800 block of Talawa Drive.
Wednesday, June 28
• Several items were stolen from two unlocked vehicles in the 5400 block of Lee Street. In a possibly related incident, surveillance footage reportedly caught a man checking door handles nearby.
• An item valued at $400 was stolen from a vehicle in the 10100 block of Concho Court.
• Money was wired in a reported fraud in the 8600 block of Tualatin Road.
• A flag was stolen from the Tualatin Elks Lodge, 8350 S.W. Warm Springs St.
• A Portland woman was arrested for heroin possession and a fugitive warrant near the intersection of Nyberg Street and 84th Avenue after the vehicle in which she was riding was pulled over.
Tuesday, June 27
• A vehicle crashed into a building at Tualatin Greens, 8720 S.W. Tualatin Road, injuring its driver.
• Three people were told not to return to the Nyberg Woods shopping center or any other property managed by CenterCal Properties in Tualatin after allegedly setting up an illegal campsite behind Best Buy, 7041 S.W. Nyberg St.
• Items were stolen from a vehicle left unlocked overnight in the 17700 block of Shasta Trail.
• Someone's laptop was apparently stolen while it was at Best Buy, 7041 S.W. Nyberg St.
• The fuel line of a vehicle was cut and gasoline stolen in the 20400 block of Avery Court.
• A U-Haul trailer reported stolen in Modesto, Calif., was recovered in the 7100 block of McEwan Road.
• A Tigard man was arrested for identity theft in the 11900 block of Tualatin Road after he was allegedly found in possession of identifying information that did not belong to him.