Featured Stories

What should I know about Hybrid Heat systems?

Brought to you by Norm Matheis, Specialty Heating & Cooling - Heating & Cooling INSIDER -


SPECIALTY HEATING & COOLING - Norm MatheisThe Hybrid Heat dual fuel comfort system by Carrier gives you the comfort of gas heat and the efficiency of a heat pump.

In the Northwest, you might use your gas furnace about 15 percent of the time in the winter months. The Heat Pump will keep you very comfortable for the other 85 percent of the time – and cost less to operate. (Plus, the heat pump provides cool comfort in the summer.)

With today’s rising uncertainty surrounding utility costs, homeowners are interested in finding the best, most economical solution for indoor heating and cooling.

Specialty Heating and Cooling can create customized home comfort systems tailored to your needs, with a broad selection of residential heating and cooling products.

Hybrid Heat systems deliver exceptional performance by using a heating source that provides its most energy-efficient comfort during moderate heating conditions. As the temperature drops outside, the system automatically switches to your second heating source when that becomes the most economical way to keep your family comfortable.

Whichever control best fits your needs, you can count on automatic control of your Hybrid Heat dual fuel system. Specialty Heating and Cooling will select a balance point that tells your control when it’s best to select electric heat and when it’s time to switch to furnace operation. Seven-day programmability can set a comfort schedule custom-fit to your lifestyle.

Ask about the various incentives and rebates that are offered for hybrid systems.

Call or visit us today!

Specialty Heating & Cooling

7500 SW Tech Center Drive, Suite 130

Tigard, OR 97223

503-946-6396

www.specialtyheating.com/