• 1:07 a.m. Feb. 17: Police arrested Sandy resident Marco A. Martinez-Mechaca, 28, on a parole violation in the 39000 block of Cascadia Village Drive. He was transported to Clackamas County Jail and is being held without bail.
• 11:21 p.m. Feb. 22: Police arrested Estacada resident Trenten S. Reed, 22, on a misdemeanor of driving while suspended after stopping him for a traffic violation in the 38600 block of Proctor Boulevard. Reed was found to be on probation, a detainer was issued and he was cited for driving uninsured, improper display and failing to install IID. The vehicle has been impounded.
• 7 p.m. Feb. 18: Police arrested transient Timothy M. Kinder, 32, on two Multnomah County warrants and under suspicion that he caused a traffic accident at the intersection of Debarko Road and Highway 211. His charges included an attempt to elude, two counts of reckless driving and charges of criminal mischief II, DUII and failure to perform duties of driver. He has been lodged on bail of $17,500, his license has been suspended and his vehicle impounded. Kinder was also driving without liability insurance.
• 2:40 p.m. Feb. 16: Police received a report from a woman in the 17000 block of Sue Laney concerned she'd been a victim of identity theft. She was sent a letter from Sprint declining an attempt to create an account that she had not pursued. Police are requesting information from Sprint to identify suspects.
• 3:20 p.m. Feb. 16: Police received a report from a man in the 17000 block of Sue Laney concerned he'd been a victim of identity theft. He was sent a bill from Sprint for several thousand dollars even though he was not a customer or attempting to open an account with the service provider. Police are requesting information from Sprint to identify suspects.
• 3:03 p.m. Feb. 18: Police received a report from a woman about the theft and illegal use of her and her niece's credit cards. The suspect was identified and admitted to stealing the cards. The case was forwarded to the Clackamas County District Attorney's office. Supsect to be charged with numerous counts of theft and fraudulent use of credit card.
• 10:23 a.m. Feb. 19: Police received report of a vehicle stolen between the hours of 2:30 a.m. and the time of the call. Report pending.
• 5:25 p.m. Feb. 16: Officers were called on a reported domestic disturbance. No crime was found to have been committed.
• 8 a.m. Feb. 17: Police stopped a minor he found smoking marijuana while driving on Industrial Way near 362nd Drive. The driver and passenger were both cited for minor in possession of marijuana and the driver was cited for driving while using marijuana. Both were allowed to leave once cited as the driver was found to be unimpaired.
• 2:45 p.m. Feb. 17: Police cited Sandy resident Vern R. Dibble, 59, in the 38000 block of Highway 26, on a county warrant for criminal trespass in the third degree. Dibble was released after being cited.
• 3:10 p.m. Feb. 17: A vehicle, which had been illegally located in the same place for more than two weeks was towed after two warnings were issued in the past five days.
• 7:35 p.m. Feb. 18: Officers stopped a driver for allegedly failing to signal properly at a turn. They then found the driver was in possession of a suspended license. The driver was cited for the violation and the vehicle was impounded.
• 9:51 p.m. Feb. 18: Officers were called to the 1800 block of Bluff Road on a reported disturbance. No crime was found to have been committed. Report taken.
• 8:06 p.m. Feb. 20: Officers were called to the 37000 block of Ruben Lane on a reported disturbance. Report pending.
• 1:44 a.m. Feb. 21: Officers responded to investigate a death in the 30000 block of Sunset Street. Police did not find any suspicious circumstances to have caused the man's death.
• 1:59 p.m. Feb. 22: Officers responded to a call about an unwanted person in the 37000 block of Bell Street. Report pending.
• 3:07 p.m. Feb. 22: A walk-in citizen informed police of an incident of fraud. Report pending.