Hillsboro police log
- A vehicle ran over a females foot and drove away in the 2000 block of Southeast Tualatin Valley Highway. The victim suffered minor injuries.
- A 1999 Honda Accord that had been previously reported stolen in Hillsboro was found parked and abandoned in the 400 block of Southeast Oak Street.
- A Sprint account was fraudulently opened in California using a victims identity.
- Graffiti was found applied to a neighborhood sign Northwest Edgeway Drive and Northwest Heritage Parkway.
- A female suspect stole $3,000 worth of fragrances from a cosmetics store in the 18100 block of Northwest Evergreen Parkway.
- A 1994 Honda Accord was reported stolen from an apartment complex in the 300 block of Northeast Autumn Rose Way.
- A parked vehicle was struck overnight and the suspect vehicle did not remain at the scene in the 300 block of Northwest Dennis Avenue.
- A parked car was vandalized with a key in the 19000 block of Northwest Tanasbourne Drive.
- A garage was entered at a residence and a $4,000 bicycle was stolen in the 21300 block of Northwest Miriam Way.
- An unknown suspect broke into a change machine and stole the coin box in the 2000 block of Northeast Cornell Road.
- A vacant building was entered through an unlocked window in the 500 block of South First Avenue.
- A cellular telephone was stolen from a high school locker at Hillsboro High School.
- A wallet was lost at a Washington County facility in the 100 block of North First Avenue.
- A scooter was stolen from a park in the 400 block of Southeast Century Boulevard.