- In the 100 block of N.E. Shannon Street, officers responded to a recurring vacant home problem and found three men who did not want to come out. They were eventually arrested as they tried to run from the home into the arms of officers who had set up containment. Two of the men had outstanding warrants for their arrest and one was cited and released.
- Officers recovered a stolen car in the 4800 block of S.E. Lone Oak Street. They responded to a call of an abandoned stolen vehicle bearing Oregon plates 066DQW, which was reported stolen out of Hillsboro. The owner was reunited with his vehicle.
- Officers responded to a call for a theft of bicycle in the 2800 N.E. Jackson School Road.
- Officers received at least seven calls about loud noise and music coming from Shute Park during a concert.
- A man lost his wallet while shopping in the 800 block of N.E. 25th Avenue.
- A woman ran out of store in the 2200 block of SE Tualatin Valley Highway with more than $1,000 in store property and drove away in a green Ford Explorer.
- There were traffic crashes near the intersection of W. Main Street and Baseline Road, and the 700 block of S.E. 8th Avenue. There was also a crash near the intersection of Tualatin Valley Highway and Cornelius Pass Road and there was a DUII arrest made.
- A victim called in to report his vehicle being entered overnight and having property taken in the 1500 block of S.E. 73rd Avenue. This is the second time in four months he has had a vehicle broken into.
- Sometime over the weekend an unknown suspect cut a cable lock and stole a bicycle in the 1000 block of N.E. Orenco Station Parkway.
- A car with Oregon license plates 476HEV was stolen in the 2800 block of N.E. Charlois Drive.
- A cell phone stolen at LA Fitness in the 21970 N.W. Imbrie Drive.
- A green BMX bike was stolen in the 700 block of S.E. 10th Avenue.
- In the 7300 block of N.E. Cornell Road, two vehicles had their windows broken out at Copper River.
- A business in the 100 block of S.E. Oak Street had its fence tagged with blue graffiti.
- A suspect cashed a stolen check using a stolen ID from two separate victims.
- A cell phone was stolen from an unattended duffel bag at Glencoe High School football practice.
- In the 1900 block of N.E. 25th Avenue, a work truck was broken into overnight.
- A vehicle was broken into on Monday in the 6800 block of N.E. Vinings Way. Tools and stereo speakers were stolen.
- Medicare fraud was reported.
- There was a traffic crash near the intersection of S.E. Tualatin Valley Highway and S.E. 57th Avenue.
- A bike was stolen from the 7400 block of W. Baseline Road.
- A 47-year-old man stole a basket of items from Albertsons in the 800 block of S.E. 25th Avenue.
- Owners of Thai Elephant in the 2200 block of N.W. Allie Avenue called to vehicle window being broken.
- A vehicle was entered without forced entry and a knife was stolen in the 1900 block S.E. 73rd Avenue.
- An unknown subject stole beer from the 6900 block of N.E. Cornell Road.
- A GPS unit was stolen from a vehicle in the 1500 block of N.E. Jessica Loop.
- A vehicle was broken into in the 7300 block of S.E. Madera Street.