• Jonathan Michael Haag, 46, transient, was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Monday, July 10, on South Main Avenue for a warrant issued by the Washington State Department of Corrections.
• At 9:08 p.m. Monday, July 10, Sergio Solorio, 37, of Gresham, was arrested along Southeast Burnside Road on accusations of criminal trespassing.
• At 5:22 a.m. Tuesday, July 11, Kristi R. Brockway, 27, Happy Valley, was arrested near the intersection of Southeast 167th Avenue and Southeast Main St. for allegedly driving with a suspended license.
• Brent Jason Garner, 37, Newberg, was arrested at 9:07 a.m. Thursday, July 13, near the intersection Southeast Hogan Road and Southeast Springwater Trail Corridor for an outstanding warrant and alleged menacing.
• Steven James J. Johnson, 22, transient, was arrested at 9:47 p.m. Thursday, July 13, near the corner of Southeast Market Street and Southeast 169th Place. Johnson is facing accusations of possessing heroin, absconding, resisting arrest, providing false information on a criminal citation, burglary and theft.
• Gresham police received reports of a drug house complaint at 2:55 p.m. Monday, July 10, in the 3000 block of Southwest Third Street.
• A Gresham resident reported at 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, July 11, that his neighbor had set off a firework that caught his juniper bush on fire outside his home along Southwest Binford Lake Parkway.
• The Salvation Army, 473 S.E. 194th Ave., reported at 9:58 a.m. Tuesday, July 11, it had been vandalized. The damage is estimated to be $800.
• Employees discovered at 9:29 a.m. Thursday, July 13, that the front window of a Sherwin-Williams service vehicle had been broken out while parked along East Powell Boulevard. Nothing was stolen from the vehicle.
• A Gresham family reported at 3 p.m. Monday, July 10, that $240 worth of clothes and purses were stolen from their home in the 17000 block of East Burnside St. The family suspect the burglary was committed by a man who was watching their children while the parents were out of town.
• A Gresham man reported at 6:51 p.m. Monday, July 10, he was scammed out of $3,300 after he was offered money in return for helping cash a lottery ticket.
• At 6:57 a.m. Tuesday, July 11, a Gresham man reported $200 of household goods had been stolen from his apartment in the 2700 block of West Powell Boulevard.
• At 8:24 a.m. Tuesday, July 11, a Gresham woman reported that $2,000 of clothes and furs were stolen from her car which was parked in the 24000 block of Southeast Stark St.
• Bridges to Change, 229 S.E. 181st Ave., reported at 9:56 a.m. Tuesday, July 11, that $150 of lawn equipment and $100 of building materials had been stolen.
• At 6:09 a.m. Thursday, July 13, a Gresham couple reported their home in the 19000 block of Northeast Hassalo Street. had been burglarized, with an unknown suspect taking almost $5,500 worth of items. The robber went into the home through an unlocked back door, taking a computer, purses, cellphones, cash and the couple's car.
• A Gresham resident reported at 10:25 a.m. Thursday, July 13, he was the victim of a con that led to the theft of $30,000.