• At 11 a.m. Friday, April 21, an officer responded to a burglary call on Cedar Street. A woman inside the house, later identified as Katrina Ashley Evans, 25, no address, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation after being previously charged with theft in the first and second degrees and possession of heroin.
• At 3:35 p.m. Friday, April 21, Prince Phillip Brown, 34, of Portland was arrested on a warrant for violating parole.
• At 11:53 p.m. Wednesday, April 26, Omar Rashard Greely, 37, no address, was arrested on a no-bail warrant for burglary.
• At 3:41 a.m. Thursday, May 4, an officer spotted two adults on the play structure at Park Cleon on Northeast 213th Avenue. After informing them that the park was closed, an officer discovered that David Jovon Lee Collins, 42, of Fairview, had a warrant stemming from a parole violation for a fourth-degree assault charge. Collins was arrested.
• At 12:24 p.m. Wednesday, May 10, James Gene Jenkins, 44, no address, was arrested on a warrant for possession of methamphetamine and possession of a controlled substance. He was also charged with driving without a license and with expired validating stickers.
• At 11:04 a.m. Friday, April 28, the owner of Blue Lake RV Repair on Northeast Fairview Parkway reported that someone had cut a large hole in his fence, cut two locks and stolen a 1999 Yamaha Banshee four-wheeler from his business. Some tools also were taken. The loss was valued at $2,500.
• At 8:06 a.m. Friday, April 7, a man reported his front bumper and driver's side quarter panel had been damaged while his car was parked on Northeast 213th Street. The case was declared a hit and run.
• At 4:04 p.m. Sunday, May 7, Timothy Edward Arndt, of Gresham, was cited for failure to obey a traffic control device. A three-car crash occurred after Arndt allegedly accelerated through an intersection marked with a stop sign.
• At 4:27 p.m. Saturday, April 22, an officer recovered a stolen car parked in the Fairview Village neighborhood. Police were unable to contact the lawful owner, and the vehicle was towed.
• At 9:53 p.m. Tuesday, April 25, an officer recovered a stolen Volkswagen Passat, which was parked on Northeast 223rd Avenue at the corner of Fairview Lake Way. Police were unable to contact the lawful owner, and the vehicle was towed.
• At 7 a.m. Saturday, May 6, an officer spied a 1997 GMC Yukon parked on Northeast San Rafael Street. Police contacted the rightful owner of the vehicle, which had been reported stolen.
• At 3:47 p.m. Saturday, May 6, a "dumped" stolen car was reported at the Fairview Arms apartment complex on Seventh Street. The lawful owner of the 1996 Honda Civic was notified by police.