Gresham police log
• Gavin Damon Yeley, 29, Sandy, was arrested at 4:44 a.m. Monday, Feb. 27, along Northeast 181st Avenue. Per the police report, Yeley had violated a restraining order and possessed methamphetamine.
• At 10:30 a.m. Monday, Feb. 27, Andrew Douglas Day, 53, transient, was arrested along South Main Avenue on accusations he had stolen $2,400 worth of goods from the Safeway at 1455 N.E. Division St.
• Kortney Leigh Anderson, 28, Gresham, was arrested at 12:56 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, after allegedly stealing $42 of artistic supplies from the Rite Aid at 514 N.E. 181st Ave.
• Oscar Torres, 24, Coachella, Calif., was arrested at 1:13 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, along Southeast Sunnyside Road on alleged charges of intending to deliver heroin.
• Brandon Taylor Coats, 30, Gresham, was arrested at 2:42 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, after being apprehended by the Rite Aid loss prevention team at the store at 514 N.E. 181st Ave. Coats is facing charges of shoplifting after attempting to take $23 of food and alcohol. He also had an outstanding warrant.
• At 9:35 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, Fernando Gonzalez-Velasco, 22, Fairview, was taken into custody by police for allegedly breaking a restraining order and violating a no-contact order after a traffic stop was initiated by police near the corner of Northeast 223rd Avenue and Northeast Glisan Street.
• At 8:55 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 28, Delane Michael Dufloth, 45, Bremerton, Wash., was arrested in the 16000 block of Northeast Glisan Street on two outstanding warrants — for robbery and escaping community custody, and for failing to register as a sex offender.
• At 8:36 a.m. Wednesday, March 1, Martin Lopez-Monroy, 52, Gresham, was arrested after an alleged domestic violence incident in his apartment on Northwest 13th Street. Lopez-Monroy is facing accusations of coercion and physical harassment after allegedly grappling with his wife in the hallway and dragging her by the hair into their bedroom.
• Neil Howard Brooks, 30, of Portland, was arrested at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday, March 1, in the 19000 block of E. Burnside St. on accusations of violating a restraining order, criminal mischief, possession of methamphetamine and violating his probation.
• At 3:17 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, Outrageous Audio, at 19140 S.E. Stark St., had $3,000 in property stolen.
• At 9:54 p.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, a Gresham man reported his home in the 17000 block of Southeast Stark Street had been robbed. Computer hardware, clothes and tools worth $1,100 of had been taken.
• A Gresham man reported at 6:14 a.m. Monday, Feb. 27, that $1,300 of tools were stolen from his vehicle that was parked along Southwest Angeline Avenue.
• At 9:29 a.m. Sunday, Feb. 26, Gresham officers began a death investigation into a 46-year-old woman who passed away along Southeast Rene Ave. Gresham Fire responded to reports the woman wasn't breathing, and attempted to resuscitate her.
• Gresham officers began another death investigation at 10:32 p.m. Monday, Feb. 27, in the 17000 block of Northeast Division Street. According to a report from the Gresham Fire Department, an elderly woman was found deceased inside her apartment. At this time the death appears to have been from natural causes.