The following information was compiled from the public records of the Fairview Police Department:
• At 10:56 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 1, an officer spotted a black Honda Accord, which had been listed as stolen. After giving several fake names, Jose Rodriguez-Sanchez, 39, of Portland, was arrested on an Idaho warrant for aggravated assault.
• At 11:34 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 21, Miriam Veronica Meraz, 41, of Gresham, was charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants. Meraz said she had consumed one "Sex on the Beach." A Breathalyzer test recorded a blood-alcohol level of 0.00, but officers charged Meraz based on the results of several roadside sobriety tests.
• At 11:55 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 26, Quintin Michael Hardgrove, 25, of Portland, was charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants. Hardgrove said he had four Pabst Blue Ribbon beers and one IPA at a Gresham bar. His blood-alcohol content registered at 0.1 percent.
• At 1:29 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 28, Eric Lee Larson, 42, of Beaverton, was charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants. Lee said he had two beers and one shot while attending a ski bowl at Government Camp. His blood-alcohol content registered at 0.13 percent. A teary-eyed Larson told officers he was embarrassed and had let people down.
• At 12:24 a.m. Monday, Feb. 6, officers responded to reports of an unconscious driver stopped in the southbound lane of Northeast Fairview Parkway over Interstate 84. Dimitry Fedorivch Shevyakov, 34, of Fairview, was charged with driving under the influence of intoxicants and for refusing to submit to a breath test.
• At 8:11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 3, a resident reported that her maroon SUV had been stolen while parked overnight on Northeast 205th Avenue. An officer spotted the car parked at the corner on Northeast Sandy Boulevard. It had sustained heavy front-end damage and both airbags had deployed. The resident couldn't explain how she had been so forgetful.