Gresham police log
• At 12:27 a.m. Friday, Jan. 13, Christopher Lee Schwinn, 36, Gresham, was arrested while driving on Southeast Stark Street. He faces accusations of driving while under the influence of intoxicants, reckless driving, resisting arrest, assaulting a public safety officer, interfering with a police officer and harassment.
• Tamo B. Robinson, 39, transient, was arrested at 10:41 p.m. Friday, Jan. 13, at Sidekick's Deli, 18432 E. Burnside St. Robinson is accused of criminal trespassing, coercion and possession of methamphetamine.
• Michelle Lynn Wheeler, 46, Milwaukie, was arrested at 1:55 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, at the 7-Eleven, 16221 S.E. Stark St., for allegedly possessing methamphetamine.
• At 6:53 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, Yevgeniy N. Gannotskiy, 28, Gresham, was arrested along Southeast Burnside Road. He faces accusations of driving while under the influence of intoxicants (with two prior convictions), reckless driving, driving with a suspended license and failing to perform the duties of a driver.
• At 9:26 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, Derek John Bradshaw, 38, Gresham, was arrested near the intersection of Northeast Hood Avenue and Southeast Stark Street, accused of driving while under the influence of intoxicants (three convictions), driving with suspended license, reckless driving and reckless endangering.
• Matthew Scott Murphy, 28, Gresham, was arrested at 9:58 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, while allegedly driving a stolen vehicle near the intersection of Northwest Florence Avenue and West Powell Boulevard. The stolen vehicle is a 1991 Toyota Camry with Oregon plates, and Murphy is accused of unauthorized use of a vehicle.
• Randy Allen J. Upham, 27, transient, was arrested at 10:24 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, along Southeast 167th Avenue. Upham is accused of possessing a stolen vehicle.
• At 1:32 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, Manuel J. Huchin Interian, 31, Gresham, was arrested on Northeast Wasco Street, accused of fourth-degree assault.
• At 2 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, Gresham police arrested two men near the intersection of Southeast 190th Avenue and Yamhill Street. Pryce Laray R. Lampkin, 31, Gresham is facing charges of felon in possession of a firearm, possession of methamphetamine and an outstanding parole detention warrant. Kelly I. Brister, 19, unknown residence, is accused of coercion — blackmail/extortion.
• Gresham police began a death investigation at 1:51 a.m. Sunday, Jan. 15, on Southeast 24th Court.
• A 69-year-old Gresham man reported at 9:48 a.m. Friday, Jan. 13, that he was the victim of identity theft. His credit card had been stolen, and unauthorized purchases had been made totaling $700.
• A Gresham man's green 2001 Ford Explorer was stolen at 2:03 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, from the Fred Meyer parking lot, 2497 S.E. Burnside Rd.
• At 4:12 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 14, Sally's Beauty Supply, 901 S.W. Highland Dr., reported $57 worth of consumable goods had been stolen from the business.
• At 3:31 a.m. Friday, Jan. 13, Rolling Hills Market, 20101 N.E. Sandy Blvd., was vandalized. The total cost of the damage is estimated at $1,000.