Fairview police log
• At 10:22 p.m. Sunday, Jan. 29, Alisha Renee Kreibik, 25, of Fairview, was arrested on a warrant for first-degree criminal mistreatment. An officer spotted Kreibik drifting in and out of her lane of travel on Halsey Street.
• At 1:19 a.m, Sunday, Jan. 29, Jewell Frances Ramirez, 63, of Portland, was cited for driving under the influence of intoxicants. A gas station attendant tipped police off, reporting that a customer appeared too drunk to driver. Officers spotted several beer cans in the vehicle, including an open can in the driver's cupholder. Police said her blood-alcohol content registered as .19. She apparently told officers "you're cute" multiple times.
• At 8 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 26, Taylor James Lank, 33, of Gresham, was cited for speeding and driving while suspended. A laser registered Lank as traveling at 83 miles an hour on Interstate 84. The posted speed limit there is 60 mph.
• At 11:13 a.m. Friday, Jan. 27, a stolen vehicle was found abandoned in Fairview. The owner of the red 1995 Toyota pickup was notified.
• At 7:26 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 28, a stolen vehicle was found parked on westbound 227th Court north of Halsey Street. The 2001 silver Honda CRV had been stripped of its radio. A call was placed to the car's owner.