Scouts will pick up used Christmas trees
Troop is also looking for bottles and cans as a furndraiser
Canby Cub Scout Pack 503 will offer its annual tree pickup and bottle drive over three separate days post-Christmas.
Curbside pickup will be held Saturday, Dec. 28, Wednesday, Jan. 1 and Saturday, Jan. 4.
Curbside Pickup Details:
- Minimum donation for curbside tree pick up is $5
- Cash or check payable to "Cub Scout Pack 503"
- Put donation into plastic bag and secure it to tree (using zip tie, string, paperclip, rubber band, etc.)
- Remove decorations, tinsel, nails, etc. and place tree at curbside in front of residence by 9 a.m. on day of pickup
- Flocked trees not allowed.
- Cans and bottles are also accepted.
Drop off Option
Trees, cans and bottles may also be brought to the scouts at the Clackamas County Event Center fairgrounds between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 28 or Wednesday, Jan. 1.
Did we miss your tree?
The scouts will be busy collecting trees each day but if it seems that they missed your tree, call 503-313-0696 and arrange to have them pick it up.
Pickup requests cannot be accepted after 1:30 p.m. Jan. 4.